About the role
2024 is YOUR year to join an amazing company full of opportunities.
imei has an exciting opportunity for a full time Office Assistant to join their dynamic team in Frenchs Forest, NSW.
You will be responsible for providing high quality administrative support to imei's Executive Team, imei customers and our team members. In addition, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the organisation and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our office.
To be successful in this role you will present yourself professionally, show initiative, remain calm under pressure, be detail orientated and have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
imei is looking for a candidate who is highly organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who has the ability to develop rapport whilst building strong relationships with various stakeholders, delivering a positive first impression of imei.
A high degree of computer literacy is essential as you will be working extensively with the Microsoft Office suite, along with a proven ability to exceed expectations.
Knowledge of Work Health Safety and/or a First Aid Certificate would be highly regarded, however are not essential. A driver's licence is required for this role.
What you will be doing
Some of the more specific duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring the office is well presented and maintained
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presented professionally before and after meetings;
- Reporting for our Executive Team and Management Teams
- Assisting with advertising new roles, screening and shortlisting candidates
- Answering internal and external enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner;
- Collecting and distributing mail;
- Updating facilities administration;
- Maintaining office security, office supplies and staff amenities;
- Point of contact for any building and office maintenance;
- Booking travel arrangements for imei staff;
- Updating and distributing imei company policies;
- Responsible WHS representative;
- Providing administration support, as requested; and
- Organising monthly staff lunches and assisting with internal events.
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy a great work/life balance and a beautiful location close to the Northern Beaches where you'll find cafes, gyms, an aquatic centre, a child care centre and all other amenities within close proximity.
In addition, you'll be joining a flexible and varied workplace with casual Fridays, monthly staff lunches, a quarterly awards program and free coffee are the norm.
Put your administration experience to use in a supportive environment and take advantage of a great company culture - Apply Now!
Please note: All applicants must have the existing legal right to work in Australia.