About the role
An exciting opportunity is available for a Customer Service & Logistics Specialist to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment for a leading Australian Telco company!
Working in a welcoming, energetic team you will be delivering a quality customer experience via email, phone & live chat. No two calls are the same but you will ensure all customers:
- Are supported in the latest technology for mobile and unified communications
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures we are constantly maintaining world leading NPS results
- Provide 1st level service & support
- Ensure that our customers are always kept connected
- Work closely with Telstra and other major tech vendors
- Maximise their time connected with basic troubleshooting
- Use the tools, knowledge and training to deliver imei's products in the most effective way possible.
This role includes a variety of other responsibilities such as:
- Order processing (pick, pack and dispatch)
- Maintaining databases of logistics information
- Coordinating and servicing all our equipment
- Perform administrative duties and provide support to all departments
- Maintain effective communication channels with all departments
- Maintain relevant, accurate and accessible records of all activities
Attributes & competencies that we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues
- A 'can do' attitude
- Can work in a fast paced, fun environment
- Previous experience in a logistical support role is preferred but not essential
Benefits and perks
- Free café quality coffee, monthly lunches and a great social scene
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Close to Sydney's amazing beaches such as Manly and Dee Why and it's restaurants and café's
- Free onsite parking
- Lots of free healthy snacks and fresh fruit
imei is passionate about rewarding production and you will have the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus based on customer feedback, accuracy of information and the level of support you provide.
Through thorough training of our tools, knowledge of our products and our processes and procedures, the right person will have the opportunity for internal career growth following our pathways system.
If this sounds like something you will thrive and excel in, apply now!