About the role
Due to the varied nature of this role, you'll be adaptable and solutions focused with a make it happen attitude. Because this role involves help desk support, you will also be an excellent communicator with a friendly demeanour and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience in telecommunications/UC support, TAC or NOC environments.
- Alcatel and Mitel experience highly regarded.
- Well organized with the ability to multi task.
- A grade customer service.
- Call flow design, configuration, implementation and support.
- Experience with VoIP telephony, SIP trunks, moves, adds, changes, fault isolation and resolution.
- Experience with signaling protocols such as SIP and RTP.
- Project delivery, UC platform and end point deployment experience.
- Data / Networking / Wifi experience (CCNA or equivalent desired)
- Provide technical support to imei's client's across TAC and project delivery – both remotely and on site.
- Represent the Professional Services team from an exemplary customer service capacity.
- Provide pre-sales assistance to our Sales team (designing and quoting).
- Implementation and support of UC hardware and software configuration.
Benefits and Perks
- Free café quality coffee, monthly lunches and massages and a great social scene
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Close to Sydney's amazing beaches such as Manly and Dee Why and it's restaurants and café's
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working arrangements
The role will occasionally require travel for onsite support across ANZ. You will also be required to undergo a Police and Working with Children Check as part of our client requirements. This is a mandatory requirement of the role.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you APPLY NOW!