About the business
www.imei.com.au are looking for a passionate Service Delivery Manager / Sales Support who is results driven and keen to learn to help us deliver best in breed security, intelligent, communication and management solutions to some of Australia's largest organisations maintaining, nurturing and developing relationships. imei is an Australian-owned Communications Managed Service provider delivering "whole-of-business" mobile, communications and collaboration solutions to enterprise.
About the role
As part of our established Service Delivery/Sales Team, you will represent the imei brand in Queensland and be responsible for a portfolio of Corporate Clients in Queensland. You are comfortable and confident in meeting face to face with Clients, 3rd Parties and internal stakeholders. You must have a "can do" attitude and be passionate about delivering exceptional service.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- You love meeting targets and being rewarded for your achievements
- You thrive having regular face to face visits, phone calls and other communication as appropriate with our customers to ensure their needs are met
- You are a problem solver and always deliver what you promise
- You are able to provide accurate weekly sales and pipeline reporting and maintain customer information and opportunities within our CRM systems
Skills and experience
- Can support the latest technology for mobile and unified communications
- Compilation of monthly account reports and conducting monthly account meetings with customers
- Advising the Customer Support team of any new customers or changes to customer processes
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all customers through agreed end to end processes and procedures
- Understanding customer requirements and anticipating and providing solutions to resolve customer requests and issues
- Educating, supporting and providing guidance to customers to develop their understanding and knowledge of processes, systems and requirements
- Keeping up to date with all new customer's coming on board and current customer processes and procedures, utilising imei's customer knowledge base
- Maintain service delivery levels that ensure we are constantly maintaining world leading NPS results
- Supporting Account Directors in reporting customer specific KPI's, communicating service initiatives and service improvements
- Escalation point for service delivery issues and improvements
- Work closely with Telstra and other major tech vendors
As a subscription business in a highly competitive marketplace, we're looking for someone who stands out and is able to effectively manage business relationships, has good understanding of sales methodology and is passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience. An interest, or experience, in workspace mobility, digital transformation or mobile applications would be advantageous in being considered successful for this role.
If you are looking for career growth and learn how to develop skills such as account management, enjoy interacting with clients and are motivated to perform at the top level, this could be the role for you!
Please note: You will be required to undergo a Police Check as part of our client requirements. This is a mandatory requirement of the role.