About the role
imei has an exciting opportunity for a full time Receptionist & Office Assistant to join their dynamic team in Frenchs Forest, NSW.
You will be responsible for providing high quality reception, administrative support to imei's Executive Team, imei customers and our team members. In addition, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the organisation and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the reception area and our office
What you will be doing
Some of the more specific duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Welcoming customers and guests to imei;
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presented professionally before and after meetings;
- Reporting for our Sales Team and Executive Team
- Answering telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner;
- Collecting and distributing mail daily;
- Updating facilities administration;
- Maintaining office security, office supplies and staff amenities;
- Point of contact for any building and office maintenance;
- Booking travel arrangements for imei staff;
- Updating and distributing imei company policies;
- Responsible WHS representative;
- Providing administration support, as requested; and
- Organising monthly staff lunches, massage days and assisting with internal events.
About the role
To be successful in this role you will present yourself professionally, show initiative, remain calm under pressure, be detail orientated and have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
imei is looking for a candidate who is highly organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who has the ability to develop rapport whilst building strong relationships with various stakeholders, delivering a positive first impression of imei.
A high degree of computer literacy is essential as you will be working extensively with the Microsoft Office suite, along with a proven ability to exceed expectations.
Knowledge of Work Health Safety and/or a First Aid Certificate would be highly regarded, however are not essential. A driver's licence is required for this role.
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy a great work/life balance and a beautiful location close to the Northern Beaches where you'll find cafes, gyms, an aquatic centre, a child care centre and all other amenities within close proximity.
In addition, you'll be joining a flexible and varied workplace where massage days, casual Fridays, monthly staff lunches, a quarterly awards program and free coffee are the norm.
Put your administration experience to use in a supportive environment and take advantage of a great company culture - Apply Now!
Please note: All applicants must have the existing legal right to work in Australia.