About the role
A fantastic opportunity to begin to gain exposure to Project Management responsibilities and join a growing team in a fast paced environment for a leading Australian Telco company!
The Project Coordinator is part of the Professional Services Team and reports directly to the Delivery Manager. During the first year of employment, this role will be focused on a major exciting project.
From there and on-going you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple assignments at one time with the possibility of deliverables across multiple lines of business.
- Work with multiple teams in the business, working closely with customers and delivering project requirements, assisting with managing budget and time frames.
- You will coordinate escalations and service internal and external customers
- Some nationwide travel may be required
This is an opportunity for an excellent communicator with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Whilst we are ideally looking for someone who has demonstrated project coordinator experience and knowledge of the Telco industry as well as prior experience in a customer service role, more importantly to us is if you have a willingness to learn along with great organisational skills.
A professionally presented problem solver who can remain cool under pressure as you will be meeting and talking to customers on a regular basis and the ability to build and maintain relationships is a must.
Previous experience in a Project Coordinator role is desirable but not essential however if you:
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have knowledge and understanding of data and voice networks
- Some demonstrated project management and collaborative working skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Love meeting targets and being rewarded for your achievements
- Love following agreed sales cycles with customers, which includes regular face to face visits, phone calls and other communication as appropriate
Benefits and perks
- Free café quality coffee, monthly lunches and massages and a great social scene
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Close to Sydney's amazing beaches such as Manly and Dee Why and it's restaurants and café's
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like a role you will thrive in, enjoy interacting with clients and are motivated to perform at the top level, this could be the role for you!