imei currently have an opportunity for an excellent communicator, with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for a professionally presented problem solver, who can remain cool under pressure. You will be meeting and talking with customers on a regular basis so the ability to build and maintain relationships is a must. Whilst we are ideally looking for someone who has demonstrated service desk project coordinator experience, a knowledge of the Telco Industry as well as prior experience in a customer service role, more importantly to us is if you have a willingness to learn along with great organisational skills. Interstate travel may be required in the role.
About the Role
The Professional Services Coordinator is part of the Professional Services Team and reports directly to the Delivery Manager. During the first year of employment, this role will be focused on a major exciting project.
Previous experience in a coordinator role is desirable but not essential however if you:
- Can excel in providing centralised service coordination for the Professional Services Team
- Have knowledge and understanding of data and voice networks
- Have some demonstrated project management and collaborative working skills
- Have proven excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Love meeting targets and being rewarded for your achievements
- Love problem solving and always delivering what you promise
- Can manage multiple assignments at one time with the possibility of deliverables across multiple lines of business.
- Can work with multiple teams in the business, working closely with customers and delivering project requirements, assisting with managing budget and time frames.
- Can coordinate escalations and service internal and external customers then this role is for you!
Benefits and Perks
- Free café quality coffee, monthly lunches and massages and a great social scene
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Close to Sydney's amazing beaches such as Manly and Dee Why and it's restaurants and café's
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Business
imei is an Australian communications technology company providing Managed Mobility Services and Unified Communications Solutions throughout Australia and NZ. Since its formation in 2000 imei has been focused on mobilising organisations, and over 18 years its business and service offerings have evolved to meet the unique demands of the dynamic and converging enterprise mobility and unified communications markets.
To be the leading managed mobility and unified communications service provider, imei has made customer service an absolutely central element to everything that it does. This NPS benchmarking, operational excellence and a robust product roadmap has helped imei to continually grow market share with key multinational corporations year on year.
A fantastic opportunity to begin to gain exposure to Project Management responsibilities and join a growing team in a fast paced environment for a leading Australian Telco company!
If this sounds like a role you will thrive in, enjoy interacting with clients and are motivated to perform at the top level, apply now!