About the role
imei is searching for an experienced, reliable and driven Executive Assistant. This role supports the day to day activities of the CEO and the Executive Director, assisting with time and priority management, and improving their leadership effectiveness.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Day-to-day management and support of the CEO and the Executive Director
Become an expert across all imei business functions to better support the executives
Manage executives' availability and priorities to ensure that strategic objectives are met
Diary management including forward anticipation and planning of requests from others both internally and externally
Plan and Co-ordinate all travel and accommodation requirements in sync with diary management
- Organise and prioritise messaging, emails and meetings, including message responding if and as appropriate
- Creation and preparation of executive and ad-hoc reports and other specialist documents on request
Always available within business hours, with flexibility to be available an hour before and after standard business hours as and if required
- Works independently and within the team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Manages confidential information with a strict level of discretion
Skills & Experience
- EA/PA Experience desirable
- Highly professional and excellent organisational skills
- Expert in Office 365 Skills
- Sound interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Trustworthy, Co-operative, Flexible
- Handles sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal engagement and telephone manner
imei is an Australian communications technology company providing Managed Mobility Services and Unified Communications Solutions throughout Australia and NZ. Since its formation in 2000 imei has been focused on mobilising organisations, and over 18 years its business and service offerings have evolved to meet the unique demands of the dynamic and converging enterprise mobility and unified communications markets.
To be the leading managed mobility and unified communications service provider, imei has made customer service an absolutely central element to everything that it does. This NPS benchmarking, operational excellence and a robust product roadmap has helped imei to continually grow market share with key multinational corporations year on year.