About the business
imei are rapidly growing and looking for passionate Customer Service Specialists who are results driven and keen to learn to help us deliver best in breed security, intelligent, communication and management solutions to some of Australia's largest organisations. No experience needed as we provide you all the training required to be exceptional at what you do!
About the role
Working in a welcoming, energetic team you will be delivering a quality customer experience via email, phone & live chat. No two calls are the same but you will ensure all customers:
- Are supported in the latest technology for mobile and unified communications
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures we are constantly maintaining world leading NPS results
- Provide 1st level service & support
- Ensure that our customers are always kept connected
- Work closely with Telstra and other major tech vendors
- Maximise their time connected with basic troubleshooting
- Use the tools, knowledge and training to deliver imei's products in the most effective way possible.
From a Logistics Perspective you will responsible for:
- Inventory and Stock Level
- Order Processing (Pick, Pack & Despatch)
- Products Returns and Management
- Repairs and Loan Management
- Device Configuration
Benefits and perks
imei is passionate about rewarding production and you will have the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus based on customer feedback, accuracy of information and the level of support you provide.
Through thorough training of our tools, knowledge of our products and our processes and procedures, the right person will have the opportunity for internal career growth following our pathways system.
Previous customer service or retail experience would be looked upon favourably however this is not essential. More important is a great attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly master new operating systems.
If this sounds like something you will thrive and excel in, apply now!
- Employee mentoring program
- Free drinks
- Free food
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place