About the role
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, in this role you will be responsible for designing, building, implementing, documenting and ongoing support of our clients’ Mobility Platforms. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about mobile technology, looking to work with a leading managed mobility service provider.
On occasion, on call support for our customers may be required.
- Design, build, implement and support our clients’ Mobility Platforms and Threat Management Platforms
- Integrate Mobility Platforms with various client infrastructure, for example, PKI, Cisco ISE, Zscaler, Azure
- Manage internal mobility environments used for training, demonstration and testing purposes
- Assist with ongoing training of technical services staff to ensure consistent delivery of our services
- Build and maintain relationships with vendor contacts
- Provide overflow technical support to imei clients as well as being a backup support to imei’s Pre-Sales Engineers and internal IT infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about mobility and mobility trends (MDM, EMM, Applications) with a future view
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to solve complex problems, and multi task in a fast moving environment with multiple customers simultaneously
- Solutions focused, always ensuring that the solution presented to our client’s, meets all requirements that are captured during the scoping process.
- Curious, always seeking to learn, with particular focus on our business strategy, our clients, the market, technology in general and the tools available that can help us achieve our goals.
- MCSE/MCTS or equivalent certification
- MDM Vendor, Apple, Android, Samsung certification
Technical Experience with:
- MDM, MAM, EMM, Enterprise App Stores (Intune, Airwatch, Citrix XenMobile, MobileIron)
- MTM (Wandera, Zimperium)
- Exchange ActiveSync, Reverse Proxies
- Per-App VPN for iOS and Android
- Android Enterprise and Samsung Knox, Zero Touch
- Apple Business Manager
- Content Management Systems integrations
- Certificate Based Authentication, AD CS PKI deployment
- Kerberos, OAuth, and SAML
- Active Directory integrations (LDAP, AD FS)
- Wi-Fi Authentication, including WPA2 Enterprise with device, user, and group cert based auth
- Windows Server
- DNS & DHCP knowledge and understanding is certainly useful but would expect anyone applying for this role would have that
Please note: You will be required to undergo a Police Check as part of our client requirements. This is a mandatory requirement of the role. Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or have the unlimited right to work in Australia should apply. No Agencies please.