About the business
imei is an Australian communications technology company providing Managed Mobility Services and Unified Communications Solutions throughout Australia and NZ. Since its formation in 2000 imei has been focused on mobilising organisations, and over 18 years its business and service offerings have evolved to meet the unique demands of the dynamic and converging enterprise mobility and unified communications markets.
To be the leading managed mobility and unified communications service provider, imei has made customer service an absolutely central element to everything that it does. This NPS benchmarking, operational excellence and a robust product roadmap has helped imei to continually grow market share with key multinational corporations year on year.
About the role
As part of our established sales team, you will represent the imei brand in New South Wales. You will have ownership and accountability for the retention and growth of our existing customers, while developing new business opportunities through a proven engagement model in the mid to large Corporate sector.
Our support and technology solutions can be both capital purchases and/or subscription contracts in a highly competitive marketplace, so we're looking for someone who stands out and is able to effectively manage business relationships. Excellent understanding and execution of sales methodology is a necessity. An interest in, or experience of workspace mobility, digital transformation, unified communications or mobile applications would be advantageous.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible working arrangements
- An open culture that thrives on new initiatives and ideas
- Free café quality coffee, monthly lunches and massages and a great social scene
- Bright modern office environment close to Sydney's amazing beaches such as Manly and Dee Why and it's restaurants and cafe's
Skills and experience
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
- You love meeting targets and being rewarded for your achievements
- You can follow an agreed sales cycle with customers, which includes regular face to face visits, phone calls and other communication as appropriate
- You are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, which is measured by our feedback mechanisms and regular customer surveys
- You are a problem solver and always deliver what you promise
- You have a proven track record of growing existing client bases and identifying and securing new business through aquisition
- You are able to provide accurate weekly sales and pipeline reporting and maintain customer information and opportunities within our CRM systems
If you have superior sales and account management skills, enjoy interacting with clients and are motivated to perform at the top level, this could be the role for you. Apply Now!