About the Role
As part of our established sales team, you will represent the imei brand in Queensland. You will have ownership and accountability for the retention and growth of our existing customers in Queensland, while developing new business opportunities through a proven engagement model with Telstra in the mid to large Corporate sector.
As a subscription business in a highly competitive marketplace, we're looking for someone who stands out and is able to effectively manage business relationships. Excellent understanding and execution of sales methodology is a necessity and an interest, or experience, in workspace mobility, digital transformation or mobile applications would be advantageous.
About the Business
imei is an Australian communications technology company providing Managed Mobility Services and Unified Communications Solutions throughout Australia and NZ. Since its formation in 2000 imei has been focused on mobilising organisations, and over 18 years its business and service offerings have evolved to meet the unique demands of the dynamic and converging enterprise mobility and unified communications markets.
To be the leading managed mobility and unified communications service provider, imei has made customer service an absolutely central element to everything that it does. This NPS benchmarking, operational excellence and a robust product roadmap has helped imei to continually grow market share with key multinational corporations year on year.
- You thrive in an autonomous environment, where you are expected to take the lead and ownership of your success
- You strive to exceed targets, take pride in your work and being rewarded for your achievements
- You build relationships quickly, are professional and enjoy working with partners in a collaborative environment
- You are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, which is measured by our feedback mechanisms and regular customer surveys
- You are a problem solver and always deliver what you promise
- You have a proven track record of growing existing client bases and identifying and securing new business
If you have superior sales and account management skills, enjoy interacting with clients, partners and are motivated to perform at the top level, this could be the role for you. Apply now!
Please note: You will be required to undergo a Police Check as part of our client requirements. This is a mandatory requirement of the role.